When to book
Anytime! Preferably 2 weeks in advance so that I can find the time that suits your schedule.
When to photograph
- 3 months: baby is comfortable on tummy and can lift their head up
- 6 months: baby is sitting up
- 9 months: baby is sitting very well
- 12 months: baby is usually standing with little or no guidance
- 18 months: baby is walking and climbing
WHAT TO BRING ALONG
Favourite toys and blankets - these can help to create personalised memories and keep your baby entertained. Noisy toys, snacks and little bribe treats are also great to grab your baby’s attention.
What to expect from your BABY session
Sessions take 1-2 hours which allows plenty of time for play, smiles, outfit changes and feeding. I work around your baby, keeping him/her happy and entertained at all times. Siblings and parents are welcome at no additional cost.
Your photo session will include:
- My time and talent in the comfort of a lovely home studio in East Dulwich
- Use of wide prop selection - baskets, blankets, wraps, headbands, hats
- 1 x Watermarked Facebook preview (or email)
- Personal viewing and ordering session
Some days your baby may not be in the right mood for a photography session. If this becomes apparent after the first hour of the session I will offer to reschedule at a future time for no extra charge.